Saturday, September 1, 2007

Humour - Ordinary Jokes

girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.




Doctor: your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleepingpills.
Wife: When must I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.




God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created pepsi.
He saw me in dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU



The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch.
At the head of the table was a large pile of apples.
The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray "Take only one. God iswatching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

No comments:

搜索你要的资料

Google