Monday, September 10, 2007

"How to ask you boss for a salary increase...."

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!

Dear Bo $$

In thi $ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de $perately. I think you $ hould be under $tanding of the need$ of u $ worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company .

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your'$ $incerely,


Marian $hih

The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply :
Dear Marian

I k NO w you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NO ticed that our company is NOt doing NO ticeably well as yet.

NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NO t sure if the United States may go into a NO ther recession. After the NO vember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NO thing more to add NOw. You k NO w what I mean.


Yours truly,
Manager

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to seek different stuff. Currently I am building my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only path to acheive this. I came across a very amazing site that explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely appreciate it, because I truly take an interest in solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.

Anonymous said...

It is a fact that if you do so in small amounts and have a greater tendency
to cellulite treatment laser formation.

Feel free to visit my web blog; http://www.delawarepolitics.net/we-must-rule-by-law-not-emotion-designating-boston-bomber-as-enemy-combatant-is-wrong/comment-page-1

搜索你要的资料

Google